1. Backwash and drain filter.
2. Drain all pumps and pool circulation piping and equipment.
3. Drain and blow out accessible water lines to pool and facilities.
4. Remove, drain, and store hoses, equipment and accessories on premises.
5. Adjust water to proper level.
6. Administer winterization chemicals to pool water.
7. Install pool cover.
8. Contractor will notify Association of any maintenance, repair and/or replacement
findings at completion of closing/winterization. Contractor can perform any necessary
maintenance and/or repair at Association’s request and expense.